Old windows cost you money and comfort
Do you feel the cold coming in? What about the heat when your air conditioner works to cool your house on a hot July day? Do you notice condensation, fog or mold on your windows? Are you asking yourself if it’s time to replace your old windows?
Let’s Assess Your Windows
Older windows create drafts, affect curb appeal and can be a maintenance nightmare. With over 20 years of home improvement experience in Northern Colorado, we’ll be happy to visit your home and give you an honest assessment of your current window conditions.
During our evaluation we’ll:
- Assess the condition of your windows
- Assess the condition of the insulation and seals around your windows
- Determine if replacement is necessary
We Install All Kinds of Windows
If we do determine you need new windows, you have options. We install windows from a variety of manufacturers in a variety of types. Many window replacement companies only offer one window manufacturer. This limits you to their windows. With A1, you’ll have your choice of manufacturers for both vinyl and wood windows.
If you decide you’d like new windows, we’ll:
- Measure the exact dimensions of your windows
- Work with you to order the windows you want
- Return with new windows
- Cut old caulking-trim
- Remove the old windows
- Secure the new windows in place
- Seal the new windows
- Leave your home as we found it
- Dispose of your old windows